Follow us on

Personal papers

Divorce decree and award. Custody and birth or name certificate. Certificate of baptism and certificate of marriage. Death certificate and marital property agreement. Power of attorney in respect of probate and wills. Banking papers and bills. Residence permit and certificate of citizenship. CV and job application. Employment contract and tenancy agreement. Certificate of criminal record and judgments. Examination certificate and academic papers. Proof-of-residence certificate and certificate of registration.

The list of certificates, awards and diplomas is long. We’ve seen and translated the majority.

If you’re divorced and planning to remarry on an exotic island somewhere, you’ll probably be needing your grant of divorce translated. We’ll help you work out whether the translation has to be legalized and whether you need to take the original with you. Maybe you’ll need a translation of a matrimonial property agreement too if your intended is not Danish.

If you have to apply for a visa, translations of a number of documents may be required. A visa for Great Britain for non-EU citizens typically requires translation of wage slips, employment papers and possibly a utility bill to document your living arrangements. You don’t always need to have the whole employment contract translated, but we’ll figure that out on a case-by-case basis. The more text needs translating, the more expensive it becomes, so we’ll help you reduce the text as much as possible. 

If you’re planning to travel with children of whom you have custody, it may be that you will have to bring along proof of your right to take the children with you. 

If you’re applying for a job abroad, or if you want to be sure of the correct linguistic usage, it may be that you will need to have your CV and job application translated. Perhaps your examination qualifications also need translating while you’re at it. 

If you need a baptismal certificate translated into one of the major languages such as English, you can order an English version from your parish office instead. In the same way, you can obtain a foreign version of your clean police record. Unfortunately, if your criminal record has been blemished, it will have to be translated if you are planning to present it abroad. And yes, we are subject to a duty of confidentiality … 

These are all tasks we help you with. It’s useful to send us a scan or image of your documents in order to get a no-obligation quote. We’ll find the best solution for you in terms of legalization, and we have regular office opening hours, so you can call in with the documents. We’ve seen most things before and can advise you of your options.

Contact us

Use the contact form → or contact us by e-mail for a no-obligation quote. We treat all material confidentially.

Our project managers are standing by on tel. (+45) 3312 1318 if you would like to enquire about translation, quality assurance, certification and legalization, etc.

Please let us know your name.

Please let us know your email address.

Please write a subject for your message.

Please let us know your message.

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Did you know that…

as certified translators, we are bound to observe secrecy?

Learn more